This No-bake Sandalwood Nut Cheesecake Recipe is possibly the easiest and most impressive cheesecake you will ever make! Not to mention that by having 100g of Sandalwood Nuts in here, your actually eating a little bit of healthy.
You will notice when combining elements of the base, the crushed Sandalwood Nuts actually ‘gum’ everything together. Pretty cool, and a pretty good reason why we think that the RAW FOOD industry should get on board the Sandalwood Nut train.
- 100g Sandalwood Nuts
- 80g Gingernut Biscuits
- 100g Melted Butter
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 1 Pack Philly Cream Cheese
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- 1 Meduim Cheesecake Tin
- Combine nuts and biscuits in food processor and blitz. Ensure a mix of textures, from powdered to small peices. Warning: If processed too much, Sandalwood nuts will clump in a ball. May be best to crush in mortor and pestle.
- Add melted butter to mixture and combine. Press in an even layer into the bottom of the cheesecake tin and place in fridge whilst preparing the rest of the cake.
- Combine Philly cheese and condensed milk into food processor and mix until smooth. Add lemon juice. You will notice a thickening of the cheese mixture almost instantly.
- Slowly pour cheese mixture over the base and refriedgerate. Leave to cool and set for at least 2 hours before serving. Use warm/heated knife to cut through the cake.
- Serve with a fresh cherry/mint leaf salad OR strawberry/brown sugar/lime juice mixture.